March 2, 2009

Confused (Con-fwused)

Good morning all and welcome to my blogsite!

This is my first time having a blog in this type of manner. I had one on MySpace, but the upkeep on it was kind of horrible.. Or as the spanish would say 'whore-d-ree-blay' lol.. Anywho, here goes nothing....

I am at work right now and have been here since 5am. Life after graduation is not no hoe, as most recent alums can attest to. With the economy the way it is, I am grateful that I have a way by which to make the ends meet. I have my own apartment, my own car, and I loving and supportive boyfriend.. Awww! I know right? But, alas, life right now, ain't not d*&% crystal stair!

Lately, those who used to be in my inner circle when I was in undergrad are slowly being removed by their own actions. IDK what the real reason is, but HEY, the streets is TALKIN' YO! lol.. Those people (and they should have a GOOD feeling who they are) should reflect on themselves, asking what it is about themselves that they dont like.. What IS it that makes them want to "befriend" people for their own selfish gain? I thought everyone knew that geunine people TRULY do succeed in the long run.. The level of disrespect they BLATANTLY display to those who afforded you the opportunity to be where you at makes me sick to my stomach.. I'm just confused about that.. *sighs* Some will be honorable, while some are going to be disloyal.. But, I digress..

Karma is, gently put, a be-otch!.. Straight-shootin' str8 from the hip.. People really need to be careful WHAT it is they are putting out there in the universe because everything you put out does COME back around, in one form or another.. Where do you think the saying "Everything that goes around comes back around...." comes from, you nimrods....

It is 2009! I am living for MYSELF and NO ONE ELSE!! I just want that to be perfectly clear! I feel that I most often bend over backwards for people and go out of my way to make sure people I deal with are comfortably accomodated, but I'm tired of being taken advantaged of.. Enough is enough!

My 3 words for this week (and 2009 as well) are: You're cut off!

Be looking for my blog series to be updated weekly (HOPEFULLY!).... Love you all faithful readers... God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment