April 20, 2009

Honesty is the ONLY Policy I KNOW.... Part 2

Hello and a GOOD MORNING out there to everyone in e-world!



First off, I want to thank all of you for reading my most recent post on being HONEST with yourself. I got SOOOOO many texts about that..
I know some people were happy to tell me how much my blog was the truth.. and for that, I appreciate their honesty.
Thanx for ya support!



Today, my topic for blog discussion will be focused on the mentality of males....



Follow me if you dare... mu-ah-ah-ah! * evil laughter*



I have been watching 'For the love of Ray-J' since it aired; the first show was against my will. However, after seeing the first show and the second, I was hooked!! Yesterday was the finale and I am sooo excited because Cocktail is the winner. Personally, I was sad to see Chardonnay go because I truly felt like she was the one for Mr. Willie Ray Norwood Jr. (Don't ask how I know his real name; I used to be a Ray-J fan back when he was singing 'Let It Go' lol).. However, Ray-J let Chardonnay because he felt like she was more of a "homey" than a "wifey".



To me, it was kind of ironic as to why Mr. Ray-J did not swoon over Chardonnay. After the first nite, if he felt she was the type of woman that was not good for him, then maybe he should have eliminated her sooner. However, I do think that Ray-J has issues. How do you explain keeping Ms. Unique (who LIED the MOST during her lie detector test) and get rid of Chardonnay (who told the TRUTH on the VAST MAJORITY of her questions), keeping Danger's crazy a$$ (after her lie detector test proved she was an 'unstable creature') and CHOOSING Cocktail (who admitted needing a man to complete her, yet Ray-J NEEDS a STRONG woman)? To me, it was wrong and Ray-J knew it. But, men (like most women) can not justify 'CHEMISTRY'..



Chemistry (or lack thereof) can be defined as that intagible something that draws you toward (or repels you) from a person in a way. It can be decribed as the burning feeling (or ice cold repulsion) you have for people. Chemistry can not be measured, but it's something 'you just know' when it's right or wrong....

Chemistry is a very strong thing people! It can make sooo attracted and addicted to being around someone or their aura or it can draw you away from someone, like a funky odor.. Chemistry is a powerful thing.... Whether you want to believe it or not..

Anyway, Back to Ray-J.. He ditched Chardonnay because he felt like he had TOO friendship chemistry with her and not enough love chemistry (I assume since the show is 'For the LOVE of Ray-J).. However, I feel like he already knew this.. Sometimes when you and someone hit it off like those two hit it off, romantic things seem to be awkward because you are looking at this person like a homeboy/homegirl.. I also feel like ANY good relationship that wants to have a solid foundation should have that 'friends' basis in it.. Friends get to know each other in a relaxed-type of environment, which can sometimes eliminate the pressure or stress of romantic overtures....

I feel like if some MALES would be MORE honest with these females, then they wouldn't have so MANY broken hearts and hurt feelings out there. Yes, we as females are sometimes emotional and look ahead with our hearts instead of opening our eyes and seeing what is REAL.. Sometimes males brag about their "game" but TRUST!!!! It is NOT GAME when you are lying, deceiving or manipulating people to get what you want from the situation. (It's actually called LYING!!!!!!!!! lol)

I hate it (I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!) when girls make up excuses for guys who are nothing but weak liars.. UGH! Grrrrrr.... I also hate it when guys don't "MAN UP" and just admit to their infidelities, their lack of self-esteem (ooh there's a GOOD ONE!!), their fear of sometimes not being good enough for THAT ONE lady so they over-compensate by having MULTIPLE females (whome may or may not be very different from one another) in order to make themselves feel more like a 'man'..

For example, these reality shows are FULL of insecure men (and women) wishing to be pampered with attention and love from women who want their attention for whatever reason.. These men (or at least they seem to be) sooo desperate for some attention that they set up challenges and missions that pit the ladies against one another for the time and affection of the pseudo-celeb dude (or gal).. I mean let's be REAL for a minute.... What celeb in YOUR mind has trouble finding a date?? Even the ugliest of celebs have a flocking of some sort... Who can find love in a month????? OMG!

Well... That's all I have to say on that.... Stay TUNED!!!!

**** AGAIN, THANKS for giving me all the love and visiting the blog VERY often!!!! Until next time, HOLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!****


1 comment:

  1. Wow girl this was so good...and so true! Im glad you posted it in your status!...I personally think Ray-J used it as a tactic for a Season 2 (even though he promised that he wouldn't be doing one in the beginning)...but who knows...I just don't see it going too far and I def dont think Unique was good for him either...and Danger was just that! lol I enjoyed watching the show too bc I was a big Brandy fan in the past so seeing how their mom was, was a big surprise!

    ReplyDelete