May 11, 2009

Mild Rambling.... ;-)

Good Morning all of you out there in e-world!

I am at work, tired as a dog and I hope ALL of the MOTHERS had a blessed and joyous Mother's Day Holiday!!!!

I saw some things on Facebook.com from various profiles, photo albums, status' and even manipulation of names (and the such) that were very disturbing to me *cues up Rihanna's "Disturbia"* ... *runs to go cut that annying chica off* lol

One of the FIRST things I saw on the ol' "book of face" was the 'weave' thing. Now, there is nothing wrong with 'faking it until you make it' when it comes to ones hair. But, I do feel that there should be a limit put on people with how much weave they can buy and how much they can legally put in their head. Just my opinion, what do you think? For example, I saw a chick's profile picture and I was really wracking my brain trying to remember where I knew her from and then it dawned on me: I went to GVSU with her and had classes with her. It was hard for me to readily recall with all that 'Instant BEYONCE tresses' goings on.. Really now, does it make females feel better to wear so much weave so often that the following occur: 1- Their real hair begins to fall out 2 - Their real hair begins to break off REALLY bad (i.e. feels like steel wool to the touch) 3 - They begin to think that these 'weaves' are their real hair.. I think you get my dirft.. But, maybe it is just me.. What do you think????

One of the SECOND things I saw on the 'FB' was the photo album disaster. Some things are cute to take pictures of and share with friends. Some things you should keep to yourself. You should NEVER post an album of what happens after you have had TOO much Tex-Mex on Cinco de Mayo and come to find out, Tex-Mex and your digestive system doesn't agree.. 'Nuff said! Just NASTY! Two things: NASS and TEE!

One of the THIRD things I noticed on FB was peoples' status'. Like OMG can some people be so childish (yet entertaining!!!!).. For example, I came across this one chick's profile and her status said [I am CHANGING her name to a fictitious one]:

Jayla* feels like you 304z betta step off her man b4 she comez to yo' jiz-ob and slashes yo' cheap azz tires one mo' 'gin.. Man-man is all mine; U 304z tryna break up a happy home but I am NOT havin' it 304!

LMFAO! I know! Pure comedy, ESPECIALLY at 5 in the morning.... But, if you really feel like that, maybe you should tell 'Man-Man' to get his ish together, especially if the '304z' didnt know you were apart of the harem.. err, I mean you were 'wifey'.. BTW, wtf is a wifey????????????? UUUGGGHHH I hate that terminology.. But, I will save that blog for another diz-ate lol

But, how the HECK is ANYONE tryna break up a happy home when you are just a girlfriend?? Real talk, if you ain't got a ring, you AIN'T REALLY on the team.. lol. Let alone in the HOME!

Anyway, discretion is KEY!!!!! The world of FB doesnt need to know you that: A- You're dumb B- You cant spell C- Your b/f is playing D- You KNOW and ADMIT that he is playing you E- You are acknowledging the 304z lol

The last thing I want to talk about is name changes. Now, I am currently going by a 'fake' name on FB for more than one reason, but the change is nothing I could be ashamed about PLUS I can say it in the HOUSE OF THE LORD.... MY name change and those MEANINGLESS ones like mine for PURE entertainment are considered OK!.. But if your mom named you 'Jayla Hernandez' DO NOT take upon yourself to name yourself via FB to

Jayla IsStuntingOnYouHoez247BEETCHES Hernandez

- or -

Jayla IDontGiveAFuckIgetsMoneyTRICKS

Also, this goes for dudes too! If your mom named on you 'Eugene Waters' your FB should not be

Gene IGotA44MakeSHOALLyourKIDSDontGrow Dub-Ya

- or -

GDub GetsMAdAzzFromDaBitches

COME ON! Lets do better, shall we?

Anyway, I think you all get my drift. Share this blog with others who you see blatantly acting an e-fool via fb.... DISCRETION is KEY!

**** AGAIN, LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS AGAIN FOR TUNIN' IN TO CHECK ME OUT!!!! UNTIL NEXT WEEK, HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!****

No comments:

Post a Comment