May 5, 2009

Negativity

Good Afternoon guys!

So, first I want to say thank you all for reading my blog.. and I feel the extreme need to put a disclaimer on my last blog..

My last blog was FREESTYLING, as with most of my blogs.. As normal stated (esp. with people that KNOW me), I am a VERY direct individual and I do NOT use this blog to take personal, private or public shots at ANYONE.... Regardless of if you FEEL like I have done (or am doing) otherwise, but I felt the need to say something about it.. This disclaimer is intended for all....

ANYWAY, back to my topic for the day... Negativity! I had a revelation of some sort this weekend and it made me come to the point where I need to clear my life and mindset of negative people, things, ideas, words, concepts, and thought processes. Yes, people it is a NEW day and a NEW me..

I woke up Saturday morning and I was not feeling like I was on top of the world; Instead, I felt like the world was on top of me. No matter what I did, I could not shake this feeling. My b/f tried to cheer me up, but I was not budging. My sister invited me and him over for dinner, and we accepted. We ended up grilling burgers and dogs and enjoying the weather, and later on, my sister's b/f joined us. After the day of fun, my mood was finally lifted.

I have an issues though. I allow people to steal my joy and dictate my emotional feelings, which is never a good thing. I should not allow anyone walking this earth to steal my joy, because they did not give it to me: GOD DID!... So, for your people who are CONTENT with being ate up with the woes of the world and have a permanent/constant/consistent 'WOE IS ME AND MY PROBLEMS' ATTITUDE.... 2 FINGAS!.. It's 2009! I have my health and GOD has great things in store for me. I WILL receive EVERYTHING he has in store for me, so that means doing AWAY with the negative BS.. and actions associated it with it.

I hope people can read my blogs for what they are worth and LEARN not to take things so personal. Work beyond your potential: You will be surprised with your results. Stop selling yourself (and others) short.. Speak LIFE (and not DEATH) into your situation.. Death = Negativity.. Speak your accomplishments and positive concepts INTO existence....

****AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL for tuning in with me this.. I sincerely appreciate it.. love you all.. Until next week.... HOLLLAAAA!!!!****

No comments:

Post a Comment