May 8, 2013

Certified Dreamer

Good Afternoon Everybody!

I'm a dreamer.. bonafide!!

Are you a dreamer? I hope you are :-)

I know this may sound childish to some, but just hear me out..

Dreamers are visionaries.

Dreamers envision EVERYTHING they do BEFORE they do it in full detail. Before I relocated to TN, I SAW everything falling into place. Never once did I actually see failure in my future.

Dreamers are seekers.

Dreamers seek information and people out. We are the ultimate people person and we grind for the information straight from the source. Word of mouth and accepting something as 'status quo' won't cut it for a dreamer.

Dreamers are risk takers.

Dreamers are risk takers. You really have to be risk taker to uproot yourself to a whole other state for a change. Dreamers love change, however, consistency and a good foundation is needed for us to consider planting roots.

Dreamers have an entrepreneurial spirit.

Dreamers make good owners or managers. We see the big picture! We like to lead without being a dictator. We like to lead from the backseat; we thrive on our actions reflecting what type of leader we are to inspire our followers to be 'like us.'

Dreamers are (over)thinkers.

Dreamers over think everything, which is a GOOD thing. Contrary to popular belief, we don't make a lot of decisions on a "whim". As dreamers, we think situations through and through with all different types of endings. We like surprises, however, we don't need the type of surprises to set us off our course to greatness.

In my mind, it's a GREAT time to be a dreamer! Are you a dreamer?

Thnigs that make you go HMMMMMMM..

Until next time, y'all......

No comments:

Post a Comment