May 6, 2013

Don't Judge Me

Hi All!

Guess who is trying to get biz-ack? lol

Anyway, let me catch all y'all up..

Well. I'm no longer single in the city.. I'm in love! And it's actually GOOD! Yahhhhh!

Nashville is still Nashville- country as ever *cues banjo*

I just turned 27 a few months ago and I made a 30 before 30 List, which is 30 things I want to do/accomplish before I turn 30!

Currently, I am working on getting my book published (MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!) and losing 35 lbs.. (I am down 21 lbs.... not much farther to go y'all!) My list is semi-personal, but I will share a few things:

Buying/wearing a wig - COMPLETED
Learning how to french braid- In progress
Go Natural- Completed via big chop last September

I will keep you updated on the progress, mmmkayy?

I know I say this every year, but I will try to do better with posting. One post per week is the pliggity plan.. Maybe I can sync my smartphone or my tablet so I can share my brilliance on this giggity go, ya heard me?

I have a LOT of advice letters that I need to get through, also, I have a lot of topics that I want to cover..

Until next time, boo's and boo-ette's....

No comments:

Post a Comment