March 25, 2009

With this copy machine, I thee wed.... lol

Hello ALL!! I KNOW I am late with this week's edition of my blog, but this week has been soo hectic.. Today is Wednesday and it's my first day back to work.. Monday, I requested off for professional reasons; Tuesday, I had to call off for medical reasons and here it is Wednesday, I am at work y'all!

Anyhow, I want to thank all of you that prayed for me to get better -- It was MUCH appreciated!

Anyway, I was at work today, rocking my new 'do (A fierce slick 'em back ponytail..... Beyonce STYLE! .. I was tired of doing my hair y'all!) and I was racking my brain thinking of a topic to use in my blog.. And I came up with one, thanks to me and Janeia laughing at people at work.. Inner-office dating!!!! DING DING DING!!!!

First, I would like to say that inner office dating can be fun, awkward and scary at the same time.. Right now, I am thinking about the topic, and I AM SOOOO SURE that I never took part in inner office dating.. For more than one reason... Well, there was that one time when I was working at Pondo but hey, I was bored.... lol Plus it only lasted for like 2-3 months

Personally, I think if both parties are up for the ups and downs it has to offer (in addition to the regular highs and lows that a regular relationship offers), go right ahead. But, if you're like me, and you opt for the lowest amount of drama available, here are my issues with why inner office dating is a no-no..

1 - If you aren't married, DON'T start thinking your new co-worker is THE ONE
2 - If you did not know each other until you started working together, don't you learn more than what you need to know..
3 - If you guys break up / fall out (more than likely, you will), then you got to deal with this a-hole at work...
4 - When one of you needs 'time apart', you can FORGET about THAT!!!! You work with this idiot, REMEMBER?!?!

I can't think of anything else, but if I am discouraging inner office dating, then that also rules out inner office boning, inner office flirting, inner office baby daddy/baby mama drama (GRRRRRRRRR!!!!)

**** Until next time, this is ya girl.... Peace OUT! Holllllllaaaaa!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!!! @ the time apart!! So true....but I don't know personally..and I'd care not to at the point in my life...I'm good!

    ReplyDelete