March 3, 2009

Just another day....

Hello again all my faithful readers :-)

First off, I would like to thank all of my supporters and fans ;-) for tuning in and reading my blog yesterday.. THANKS!!!! And to those 2 special people who are my followers, THANX AN ISH-LOAD lol (My Klub - Get DOWN or Lay DOWN! & C. Rolle).. THANX LOVES!!!!

Anyhow, I decided to blog before the next Monday; this can be quite addictive, which can be a good or bad thing..

I'm at work right now and my right side has been hurting since Friday evening.. Grrrr.. I haven't had a drink since my "J'Day" and I will NOT have a drink until March 22nd.. BTW, I have A VERY important audition on the 21st, so I'm not drinking juice or pop either.. Grrrr lol Hopefully, I did not tear the tissues in my kidney..again.. That was h*^% and the last time I did that.. ugh, let's not go there, boys and girls...

Hopefully, my supervisor lets me leave early because I don't have an appetite (which is soooooooo not like ya girl) Grrrrrr... But, I am going shopping w/my boyfriend and his niece.. Hoepfully, I dont overspend.. My card suffers from what my Dad has dubbed "Over-Swipage" hehehe

Lately, I been thinking about how I can not wait for Spring to get here and the Summer.. However, I'm looking forward to April since I don't have classes in April.. Super Deee Duper.. Why am I in SUCH a rush for the weather to change you ask? Cuz its' COLD.. BRRR.. Im freezin' my nubbzies off.. Sheesh!..

Anyway, enough random talk.. Let me pick a topic. How about..... Love?.. Survey says.. DING DING DING! We got a winner folks!

Everyone is obsesses with love, whether it be their love for someone else, another's love life, reality TV shows involving love, etc.... It's just a controversial topic because the spectrum of opinion is sooo large and soo broad..

Take me for example. I don't think I am obsessed with love, but I do know that love is a powerful thing. Addictive like drugs, and can be harmful like a poison. Some people have a way of "losing their selves" when they proclaim love.. I used to do that when I was younger, but now that I am older and enjoying a relationship (mind you I havent had a relationship since October 2005), I can easily point out my faults and see where I went wrong and where I could have done better.

This girl I know (who shall remain nameless) is in love BAD.. But she has TRULY lost herself and her identity. She does not know she is anymore. She has surrendered the evil side of love. She does not do much of anything unless she has his permission, she knows and ACCEPTS his infidelity as the norm (she does not even question it anymore.. ewwwyy).. He blatantly disrespects her, but her excuse for not leaving is this: He hasn't hit me, so he isn't THAT disrespectful. Besides, why leave now? I KNOW I am the one for him and he is NOT leaving! I refuse to allow another chick to take what's MINE!!

QUESTION!!!! HOW is ANYBODY YOURS?!?! ESPECIALLY (or as the Spanish would say 'especialmente' (Es-Spes-see-al-men-tay) lol.. when he OPENLY cheats on you and treats you like something beneath him instead of his equal.. DON'T be letting him PLAY you for a side order when you don't look like a FRENCH FRY!

She should use my WORD OF THE WEEK : "YOU'RE CUT OFF!"

Feel free to comment and be looking for my blog next week... HOLLA! lol... ;-).. God BLESS you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment