March 30, 2009

Ignorant people.... Ignoramus' or nimrods lol

Good Morning People!

I hope this blog finds everyones weekend great.. Mine was busy.. Let's see.. I was sick last week, had to work the rest of the week (which included being at work at 5am on Thursday and Friday), then had class Friday nite from 5-9, 9am-9pm on Saturday and 9-12 on Sunday, THEN turn around and have to be at work at 5am on Monday.. Ain't life just grand?!?!?!

Today's original topic has been replaced with ignorant people because it seems that I am running into MORE and MORE of this breed.. I am starting to think that there is something in the water. That is how rampant people are displaying their lack of intelligence, common sense and brain power.

Ignorant people are very slick.. They hide behind their degrees, accomplishments, accolades, professional/personal titles, material possessions, etc.., while clucking their thick tongues and assuming things (or making fictitious generalizations) about other people or groups of people..

Ignorant people are selfish. They tend to only think about themselves, while making sure they receive all of the attention and limelight. They ALWAYS want you to hear about their STUPID issues, problems, stories or life examples ("Mee, mee, mee, what about meeeee?!").. Which gets VERY BORING!!!!

Ignorant people make quick decisions that are not thought out and therefore, the outcome of the decision hurts the ignorant person. However, being the ignoramus they are, they tend to blame their 'turn of bad luck' on society, a certain group of people, etc.. But, never, does an ignorant person look at themselves and say 'I made a bad decision. How do I rectify this??'..

Ignorant people do not know or understand the meaning of 'We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do'.. 'Nuff said!!!!

Ignorant people do IGNORANT and STUPID things i.e. believing they control their fate and not GOD.... 'Nuff said!!!!

Ignorant people can not discern between a need and a want. Therefore, precious time is wasted and financial distress can occur, in most instances....

I hope I do not sound like I am going off on a tangent or a rant, but I am merely sharing the truth with you....

I know that no one is perfect. As human beings, we are all fallible. From time to time, you MAY slip into one or more of these categories.. But, just because you slip and fall does NOT mean you can NOT regain your balance and walk UPRIGHT again.. We all may be IGNORANT at one time or another, but we as REAL human beings can change and evolve for the better....

If you have taken offense to this, then I am NOT apologizing. This is merely my opinion.... I felt I had something on my heart to say, so therefore, I shared it with all of YOU lovely people out there....

****THANKS AGAIN for choosing to spend some time with me.. It's greatly appreciated.. Until next time, HOLLLLAAAAA!! Peace****

No comments:

Post a Comment