March 8, 2012

Sick Dot Com - RANDOM

Hi All,

Im feeling SOOO under the weather. And I haven't been feeling too hot ever since I got back from Detroit. My body is achy, I'm foggy and groggy, but my hair and clothes always looks good. Even if you feel bad, you still have to make an effort to pep it up on the exteiror.

Hmmmm whats new you say?

Well, Nashville had its' first tornado since I have been a resident :-( and my car decided to not start when the storm got close. We got to leave work early and my G-Ride would not whip it good. SMDH. Talk about utter annoyance.

The next day, I shelled out nearly $400 to get a new starter and get my batter replaced. Le Fricking Sigh!

Also, it is a few CDs that I am hooked to: Jill Scott (The Light of the Sun) [REVIEW TO COME LATER!!] Jeezy (Thug Motivation 103) and Chris Brown (FAME). That Jill is FIE!!!!!!

Also, there are a few CDs that I want to get: Adele (21), J. Cole (???) , Travis Porter (????, but don't judge me) and Whitney Houston (I Look To You)..

There are a few DVDs I need as well: Hangover 2 (DUH dot COM) and Jumping the Broom

I think that is all todaym, besides me feeling nauseous, foggy, groggy and faint as heck... Again, Le Fricking Sigh!

What CDs are you feeling right now? DVDs? Any upcoming that are must haves? Have you been feeling awesome lately or has this weird weather been messing with your allergies/well being?

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....

No comments:

Post a Comment