February 16, 2012

3 Necessities for A Fun-Filled Weekend

Good Morning To All Of You Out There In E-World *e-air kisses*

Well, I colored my hair.. To see pictures, you have to go to my twitter... Follow me @ImPattyWag Yup, that is my alias.. Im thinking of a twitter name change, but we shall see.. Im debating @ImPattyMelt or @JayP Hmm, Idk, but PLEASE send suggestions.....

Tomorrow, I go home to visit my Detroit and all of my family...



My Hometown ~ Yes, I'm proud!
In a previous blog, I went over some of the places I would go. Some of you who follow me on twitter or Facebook have messaged me places I should try - THANKS!!!! I will definitely try to go to those places, possible post reviews..

This post will cover the NECESSITIES for a fun-filled long weekend..

1 - Cell Phone Chargers (Wall and Car)

I don't think I need to outline why this a necessity, but for people who are having a fun-filled weekend, you must expect the unexpected. Yes, your phone is fully charged, but who knows how many calls, tweets, texts and facebooks you will get (especially if its your birthday weekend like me.. heyyyyy!!) Always, always, always.... Keep that phone charged!! Who wants to miss out on socializing because that there battery is dead???????????



Don't you just HATE it when this happens? AVOID THIS AT ALL COSTS?!

Grandma says, "Oh no, you didn't Mr. Celly Cell!" lol

2 - Always pack extra outfits (Lounging and Party Wear)

Again, expect the unexpected. You never know what could happen. You could have a spill, something could not fit right, wardrobe malfunction, attires and weather can change and comfort is always the most important. Dude, channel your inner Barbie (Mattel not Nicki Minaj....) and think of her wardrobe.. She had an outfit for EVERYTHING.. So why shouldn't you?

This chick has an outfit, a back-up, an alternate and some....
3 - Makeup

Okay, sometimes we ladies love to play up our features (i.e. eyes, lips, cheekbones, etc.) with makeup. If you will be out and about all day, think neutral. You dont want to go overkill at high noon. Think neutral or eye highlights (no dark colors), neutral blush or a bronzer with a simple gloss. Mascara is a must. Stay away from smoky eyes until later in the evening. Don't cake on, but have enough makeup on to keep the shine off and make your face and features glow with excitement.

This is a BIT much for an afternoon tea with Grandma.

This is a fresh and clean look..
So, now you know what I find most important for my trip home.... But, you can feel free to use these tips for an amazing time on vacation or a Girls Weekend Getaway, maybe a night out.

What do you think?? What are your three must haves or necessities?

UNTIL NEXT TIME.........

No comments:

Post a Comment