February 22, 2012

....Recharging.... (Birthday Post)

Good Morning to all of you!!!!

Just a quick few check-ins..

Yes, I had an awesome time visiting home..

Yes, I partied hard..

YES, TODAY IS MY 26TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!!!!

No, I did not get enough rest..

Yes, I sound just like Mama Jones or Frankie (Keyshia Cole's mom)

Yes, my hair still looks good..

Yes, my mom drove back with me..

No, I'm not doing anything remotely special for my birthday..

Yes, I am homesick..

Yes, I realize I have been slacking on posting...

Yes, I will get rest and do better..

Yes, my battery is diggity dead to the miggity max....

Yes, I got GREAT presents for my birthday....

Yes, I only wanted ONE THING for my birthday and I may not get it..

UNTIL NEXT TIME........

This is ME right now.... I need to some riggity rest before I kiggity collapse! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment