February 3, 2012

Self-Improvement - 5 Goals

Good Morning All!

Ok, last night Zumba wore me out like my mom used to wear me out when I had been misbehaving lol.. My calves ache, my butt hurts and my legs are tired.. I should have been warned that Zumba was A** Shaking 101.. And they take that ish serious!! Zumba is not for any amateurs.. And might I add, the "heaux" population is definitely winning in this class because they know all the risque moves lol lol.. Couldn't help it.. Me on the other hand, I don't think I have ever popped my "razz-ma-tazz" so much.. lol

But, anywho, Welcome Friday-I missed you babycakes..

Since I feel so refreshed this morning, I think I want to tackle a Top 10 List, which will cover the things that I am working on.. Not listed in any particular order..


1 - Fitness/Health

I have taken to light jogging on Saturday mornings.. Around my apartment there are a bunch of hills and I commit to jogging up and down, up and down and up and down every Saturday morning.. Not that my booty needs to sit ANY more higher than it already is, but I feel so refreshed and good after I do this.. Then, I come in and do sit-ups, push-ups, squats, wall push-ups and 6 inches..

2 - Growing in Christ

Just because I have a really close, one-on-one type relationship with God does NOT mean that I don't want to grow more. One can NEVER stop growing in Christ.. I always want to GROW in Christ..

3 - Savings

I would like to save more money. Yes, I save almost 10% of my income, but you can never save too much.....

4 - Me

Yes, even though I may seem like I have it allll together, there is always room for improvement. I'm working on bettering myself, my career, my goals, which is great for me to do at this point since I am single. I don't have to worry about thinking as a couple. I can be as selfish as I want to at this point, which is perfectly fine.

5 - Self-Expression

Yes, this could have been filed under the previous number, but honestly, I feel that I could do a better job at expressing myself better. That means communication, how I allow others to view me, how I define myself, what I will and will not tolerate.. Yup, all of that. Plus, I am one of a kind and how I choose to express my individuality is totally up to me and me alone.

These are 5 goals I've set for myself for improvement. I want to strive to be a better me everday.. You should too =)

What are 5 goals that you have set for yourself this year? Do lists help/hinder your progress? What do you think? Do you like resolutions?

UNTIL NEXT TIME....

No comments:

Post a Comment