February 7, 2012

REVIEW: Love & Hip-Hop - Reality Check

Good Morning....

Today I am a tad bit under the weather.... Curse these ovarian cysts.... *e-shakes fist*

I'm an avid watcher of Love & Hip Hop. Yes, I know the show is bad. Yes, I know it depicts African American women in a bad light to the public. But, I still like it. I don't act like that and nobody can give me a title to something I am not owning.. Can't label somebody who marches to the beat of their own drum, but I digress..

I GOTTA address some of my WTF?!?! moments from the Reality Check/Reunion show for L&HH.

1 - Somaya calling Mona a bi**h was THEE funniest thing I had seen in QUITE some time.. Not going to lie.. Pretty hilar.. I laughed because she got feisty, then backed down and apologized. You said it - Own it!! lol

2 - Chrissy going all "GodFather" on Yandy in her Green Room interview.. lol "Bow down?!" Really, REALLY Chrissy?!?! Tell us how you REALLY feel lol. Idk how she can say that with a straight face..

3 - Olivia being "upset" because she felt the show portrayed her as pathetic. *gasps* That's because you ARE pathetic lol lol Couldn't help it.. But, Olivia expressing emotion on her face makes me feel and makes her look like she just got snatched through a closed door.. IJS..

4 - Yandy being interviewed by Mona and Yandy said she didnt quit because "they were paying her.. " -__- This chick will DO ANYTHING For a check.... Even make an ass of herself and get fired..

5 - Jim Jones is too real for reality TV. I will repeat: Jim Jones is too real for reality TV. Again, JIM JONES IS TOO REAL FOR REALITY TV. I shouldn't have to go into detail, but everytime he is on TV, he shows us ANOTHER reason why he is too real to be directed....

6 - Kimbella admitted that Juelz has been unfaithful to her. Kimbella was the other woman when Fab was being unfaithful to Emily B. Pot, meet Kettle. lol lol Chat amongst yourselves, Pot & Kettle....

*BONUS* WHY THE *bleep* are the moving the show to Atlanta?!?!? mmmm... k..

Anyhow, on to the meat and potatoes of today's post.. "Unforgivable": My Opinion of Emily B, which will be posted later today.. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment