February 28, 2012

Food Review - McDougall's

Good Morning All!

Still recharging my dead battery.... Going home - Sleep + Partying EXTRA hard = 1 Drained Chick

Yea, Yea, I know....

Over the weekend, I did some tutoring and yesterday, I had my orientation to begin volunteering at a women's crisis center. When you get, you give. When you learn, you teach. Thus, why I am doing both.

Anyway, Sunday, I was driving around and got hungry. When I put "good food" in my GPS, a place called McDougall's came up.

When I got there, I realized that the place was a hole in the wall student wing joint. O..k..

I ordered my food and waited about 15 minutes.

OMG - THIS FOOD WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! SIMPLY PUT, A-MAY-ZA-ZING!

I got the HoneyBee sauce and the BBQ with plain fries and ranch on the side. LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY!

They have earned the Jennifer Stamp of Approval.. IJS

This is NOT a date establishment, but it is a nice place to grab food with friends. They even give away free ice cream for customers.. (How awesome is that?!)

I think they also sold beer, tenders, salads and sandwiches....

Right next door is a sushi place called Zumi's and my friend, Sharese, had previously told me about that place, so that is next on my schedule of "quick - yet fulfilling- eats"..

NEXT TOPIC IS A LETTER FROM A FOLLOWER, Relationship advice.....

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....

No comments:

Post a Comment