January 6, 2012

Can I be your tennis ball?

Good Afternoon Everyone!

S/O to us for having OVER 150 views yesterday alone.. Go us, go us, go us!!

Today's topic will be GOLD DIGGERS *cues up Kanye West/Jamie Foxx hit*

"Now I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke n****!" ....

*insert side eye*

Personally, I have never been a gold digger. I believe in working for mine and not asking for a handout.. That is just me..

Yes, I have a dated a celebrity or two in my day (a rapper and a singer), but I was certain that I could not be classified as a gold digger. When this topic came up recently in an office game, somebody asked me was I a reformed gold digger?

Excuse you country bumpkin?!

*insert side laser beam from the Matrix to the miggity max*

I politely smiled and said, "No, my foundation, upbringing and DNA will never allow me to be one who digs for gold that does not belong to me."

What classifies a woman as a gold digger?

Personally, I think a gold digger can be classified or defined as the type of woman who slangs her intimate goodies to and fro while on the celeb man hunt for "financial greatness". Plainly put, she fu**s for bucks.. but only athletes, wealthy men, singers, rappers, etc...

Sidenote: 'Athlete' is a two syllable word, not a three syllable word. Pronounced 'ath-lete' not 'ath-a-lete'. Just had to squeeze that itty bitty tidbit in there for the hood babies :-)

What makes a woman aspire to be a gold digger?

Again, I really do not know, but if I had to be honest (which I always am), a woman who aspires to be a gold digger is really lazy. She wants to shop all day, sleep, eat all day and just spend up somebody's else's ends, in exchange for her high-mileage 'intimate goody parts'. And no, 'intimate goody parts' with high mileage are not like luxury cars lol i.e. the more mileage on a BMW, the better it drives.... That's just my opinion.. Let's classify ALL "intimate goody parts" as regular old Fords, shall we? :-)

How do we reform gold diggers?

I really do not know this either lol But again, I shall take a whack at this question.. Maybe we should make them watch For Colored Girls. Idk how it can help, but that movie sure as heck scared the "ba-jesus" out of me...

What do you think? What defines a gold digger? Do you know any professional gold diggers?

Until next time, BYE BABIES!

2 comments: