January 18, 2012

Guy, Girls and the Shake-Shake Club

Good Afternoon to all you

S/O to the new guy who told me he was following my blog :-)

S/O to Wednesdays! lol

I've had a VERY interesting morning.... I'll leave it at that lol.. Still laughing from some of the personal, yet harmless, tomfoolery. Cheese and bread guys, cheese and bread...

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!

Today's topic is Guys inviting their girls/female friends to the Shake-Shake Club (i.e. Female Ta-Ta Bar, Female "Scrip" Club, etc)

What?!?!?! IKR.. If you don't know, you better call & ask somebody *picks up ringing cell* "Helllloooo..." lol I'm so corny.. anyway.

Apparently, the new phenomenon is girls going to the strip club with their guy friends, boyfriends or husband.... When did this happen?

When I was a young gal, a few summers past, back in high school, all of us seniors used to look forward to turning 18 to go the "shake-shake" clubs for the first time. It was kind of like a "rites of passage" type deal at my high school.

It was always a group of us girls that turned 18 around the same time. My friend's birthday was in December, my cousin's birthday was in January, my birthday was in late February and another good friend of mine's birthday was in early March, so right after that March, we went to a popular Detroit 'male' strip club to see some fine gentlemen in the nighttime hour lol.. Strippers words, not mine lol

Anyhow, we had a blast, hanging out, tipping a few bucks, even sneaking some wine because checking ID's for alcohol was unheard of at this place, which were unaware of.

Anyway, that was the good ol' days, when girls hung out at the strip club for a laugh in the name of sisterhood and fun lol

However, I must have missed the memo because the new "joint" hangout spot is at the women's shake-em-up club.

Now, I have heard about husbands and wives going there for a bit of "inspiration" to spice up a weak date night, which is a bit weird to me, but hey, if that is your cup o'tea, sip on people.

However, guys inviting girls their as "dates" or "hangout spots" seems a bit raunchy and tacky.. Like, do I have to be in the presence of another chick's tig-o-bitties to get your attention? If so, then maybe I am not flaunting the right biz-ait lol I mean, that seems as if you are trying to make a bad first impression.. Better yet, I'll tell you my first impression of you when you actually "impress" me, boo

Back to this married people nonsense.. If my husband were to say "Hey baby, let's go to *insert name of female shake joint*. I think that would spice up our date night and maybe give us ideas for later. Are you down?" If I were this guy's wife, I would feel like this is what he is saying: "Hey wife, let's go to this ti**y bar. You're wack in the sack and could learn a hot trick or two from these chicks. Also, tonight, when we do it, I am probably going to be thinking about that hot piece of a**. Are you down for my visual cheat?"

Ok, maybe that is a bit extreme, but c'mon son... Somebody's dramatic woman read that scenario and "heard" part 2 only. You know I'm right..

But, what's wrong with guy wanting to spice it up with his woman? If it works for him and her, then as previously said, tip away my brother. However, if the woman is only going to: 1- spy on her man or 2- check out other women on the sly *insert side eye*, this duo is diz-oomed for destruction.

I think a woman going to the strip club to "keep an eye on her man" is holding on to something wayy too tight that she knows deep down is not hers. Im just saying... If I got to keep a pair of eyes on my man always, that should not be my man and I would have to re-evaluate this relationship.

So, in summation, ladies and fellas, let's be honest with one another and communicate.

COMMUNICATION IS KEY!!!!!!

Talk to your lady (or man) before heading out to see some shake'em Mc Shake'Ems lol No need to set "rules" because everyone involved should be an adult, however, make sure that you both are clear with your expectations with night of "semi" voyeurism...

Until next time, CIAO!!!

What do you think? Is communication key? Are people turning into general slore bags obsessed with sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment