January 3, 2012

Getting In Your Own Way.. Stop.. Repeat.. Let it sink in

Ok, maybe I am blog happy today.. But, this blog is long overdue..

As humans, we are not perfect.. We are ALLLL infallible by nature. Of course, we have the nasty habit of getting in our OWN way.. Sabotaging something that could be for our own good..

A previous blog of mine (5/2009: Crossroads: Fear's Bitch) covers this topic a bit.. http://realrawuncuttruth.blogspot.com/2009/05/crossroads-fears-bitch.html In summation? Don't let fear make you its' bitch.. Good read!! I'll wait....


....


....

....... Ok, now that you are caught up, you see how we as humans can be become complacent or be ok with "NOT" winning that we become "Professional Losers" in a sense. :-) LBS

For example, women (I've done this before too) will sabotage a PERFECTLY good relationship with a guy trying to be loyal to something or somebody who is as loyal as their options.. Don't commit to somebody who can not fully commit to you on mutual terms, i.e. Don't let a guy keep winning when you are essentially losing.

What I mean is, if he is not ready for a relationship, that does NOT mean, play house with this clown and share intimate goody parts on demand.

Think about it: He is "not ready" to commit or put a label on what you guys are doing, but he is "ready" to do the following:

1- Share those private intimate goody parts
2- Wants you two to be exclusive on the dating scene
3- Spend the night
4- All other types of ill sh**

Why pretend with somebody who may NEVER be ready when you have somebody who is READY, WILLING and ALREADY THERE?? O_O

I'll just put it out there.. I gave up on what could have been "the real thing" for me for something that I thought had potential. Why give up potential when you have the real thing right in front of you?

Because we as women are wayyy too loyal for our own good, which is not a bad thing, but again, never be loyal to somebody who is keeping the title position "warm and open" for the next best thing that comes along.. That is just dumb..

Yes, I admit it... I had a DUMB moment.. *gasps*

"I once was lost, but now I'm found.."

Now that I am older, I can look back and learn from what I did. Never put somebody else's needs before your own. Don't be "so loyal" to the point that you are missing out for another person. Don't ignore what could be your blessings for a fork in the road.. A dumb fork at that.. lol You could be left STRANDED wondering what if, yelling "Why wasn't I the one?????"

BTW, I have made amends with my Mr. Right and Mr. Right Now has definitely bitten the dust..
I told somebody I would write this for them today.. So this is ANOTHER bonus blog..

BTW, I guess I was missed since I am getting requests on what topics to write about..

If you would like for me to write on a topic, please feel free to put that in the comments section below..

COMING SOON: Me and a male friend of mine will be working out the terms of doing a weekly joint blog.. Format, topics, etc.. are still under negotiations.. Hopefully, it all works out..

Until next time, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment