January 3, 2012

Ok, this is real cute y'all lol

Wow... Guess who is biz-ack?!?! It is I!

So, kind of got locked out of the account and the powers that be did not want to transfer all of my old blogs over to the new account.. I call bullshiggity.. Aren't you glad I did not give up?!?

Anyway, I vow to do much better this year with blogging.. At least one blog a week - that I can promise you.

However, a lot has taken place and changed, so let's see if I can catch you up as soon as possible, mm-kay?!

Even though I had already "graduated" with my M.A., I actually waited to walk because my mother wanted me to.. YAY ME!

A week after walking, I moved to Spring Hill, TN. 3 months after that, I migrated a smidgen further north in Nashville, TN.

The guy I was dating back in 2009? Yea, I dumped him because he said "my ambitions and education made him feel like less of a man" then he turns around and sleeps with his best friends girlfriend o_O

Started dating a new guy in February 2010 - I dumped him in July 2011 for reasons I choose not to pontificate further on lol Let's just say..... Side EYE to the miggity-max!

However, it is 2012! I am doing me this year, like every year.. Progress is the result of being stagnant, I say.

I think you guys are caught up... Nashville has been interesting, but with great struggle comes great reward..

Since I have neglected my blog for so long, I think I will post again later today.. Topic for the next post will be Single in the City: Yes, that's me!

Until next time.... Hollllaaaa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment