January 19, 2012

For The Ladies: How To DECODE If A Guy Is Feeling You

Good Morning!

Even though this blog reads that it is for the ladies, men, please feel free to read this and add ANYTHING I may have missed in my covert research :-)


I got the following urgent request from one of my fellow faithful subscribers. Please read below:





Hi Jay,

Girl, good job with the blog so far. You are dead on and
I look forward to the daily inspiration and various topics that you are so
accurate on. Kudos lady! I know that you write blogs based on personal
experience or by request and today I have an urgent request. Can you write an
honest blog on how to tell if a "guy friend" is feeling a chick? I think this
guy is giving me the green light, but I really do not know. I mean, who wants to
make a fool of themselves.



Thanks,


(Hopeful) Budding Romance

Well, first off, Budding Romance, THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading the blogs and enjoying the content. I try to keep it as real as possible. Well, I have been in your situation, but I try to be a straight shooter, especially if I am reading some non verbal chemistry. There is not a true sign for reading nonverbal chemistry, but if you are around and he's all giddy, smiling and such, then just ask him is he interested in getting to know one another, maybe as something more than friends.

Second, I did ask a few guys for their opinions. Being a guy is like being in a "members only" club because you guys' actions, words and such are so covert and secretive sometimes lol. Anyway, you will find my research below:

Guy #1 is 26 y/o, African American, FOINE, no kids, no girlfriend, no prospects.... He is taking time out to focus on his career, on the graduate school track. He is open to the opportunity for love and marriage down the line.

Guy #1 says this to you:

"You know us guys are simple. If a guy really likes you, it's two things to out for. First thing is if he goes out his way to do things for you. Things that are just really out the way for them. [Things can vary from guy to guy... It can be picking up your women personal items or something that the guy does NOT have to do] The second thing is when they REALLY pay attention to the small things that you like. When a woman says smalls things, she often times thinks that he wouldn't remember and when he does, that effort goes a long way in showing you are. Overall, the guy will always put your needs and feelings over his. That's how she should know."

Well, well, well! Well dayum said Guy #1..... *e-winks*


Guy #2 is a 30 y/o businessman and a FOINE professional IT whiz. He is steady in his career track and a "socialite" in the making. He has no kids, no girlfriends and is evasive if he is looking or not. However, he is careful, when it comes to handing out his heart.



Guy #2 says:



"Well, it's really different case by case. It kind of all goes back to knowing your guy or your man. If you know him as well as he can be known, if that friendship is genuine, sharing and on an honest foundation, then you will know intuitively. However, if I am feeling somebody, I verbally let her know and then I show it through my actions."



Well said Guy #2..... Kinda short, but I guess, that will do, because it is straight to the point.. lol



Ok, now that we got the guys' opinions out of the way, I'm sure you, Hopeful Budding Romance, and the rest of my readers want to know what I think, hmmmm.... kay!



Here goes nothing....



If a guy really likes you, I mean really, really likes you, then nothing and nobody can keep him from at least telling you. Even if he is shy. I mean, if the guy is shy and you make the first move, then either way, you are good. You will either A- Confirm his feelings and go forth to having some blissful whirlwind romance or B- Stop your feelings in the tracks cuz he ain't feeling you, bookie. Honestly, if he is not feeling you, that is his loss and your gain. You won't have wasted your time and energy on somebody that was not right for you and you are not occupied when Mr. Right finally DOES come along. Please keep in mind, I am single, so err umm, maybe you should listen to the guys.. lol jk.. I truly hope that helps out..



I hope that Hopeful Budding Romance found some wisdom between myself, Guy #1 and Guy #2..



So, guys, I pose this question to you: How do you show a gal you're ga-ga for her? Were we dead on? Dead wrong? Lost with no hope of getting back even with a talking GPS?



Until next time, CIAO!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment