January 3, 2012

Single in the City: Yes, that's me

Good Morning Everyone!

Again, I am fulfilling my promise of coming back to my true love, writing. This blog really helps me with expressing the thoughts I have.

Today the topic is Single in the City..

I know all of you can not help but to be compare the title of my blog to the infamous tv show, Sex in the City, but ya girl is Single (Sing-gahl-lay as the Croatians pronounce it LOL) and I am okay with it.

It seems as if the types of guys that are interested in me right now are not on my level or caliber. Now, I am not one to judge, but... Just MARVEL at some of these HotMesses.com recently approaching me..

You can not be MARRIED trying to date me, saying, "My girlfriend and wife gave me permission via text message to take you out for drinks!"

You also can not STILL BE IN LOVE with your EX-girlfriend, talking about "Take a chance on me; I'm not as bitter as I used to be!"

You also can not proclaim to be moving on being SINGLE, but you are with your EX-wife saying, "This is my Queen; everyone else is secondary!"

People I could not make this stuff up if I tried.. *side eye to the max*

These are ALLLLLLL situations that have been presented to me..

Honestly, it probably should have soured me on dating completely, but it has not.

However, I am opting to take a break. On dating. I am focusing on me again.

Most guys at my age are in love with life or their career/career aspirations; maybe I should learn to "Think Like A Man" in this instance... (That book was stupid as waterproof hair gel.. IJS)

Now, my break is going to be my break until a suitor comes along willing and able to take the time to court me.. Yes, courting is still something we women want, need and require in this day and age.

Until next time, HOLLLAAA!! Next topic will be... Single Motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment