January 12, 2012

General Rambling - 16 Random Thoughts from Me

Good Morning All

Well, today is an awesome day.. I went out with a friend last night and we had a blasty.. S/O to those margaritas....

Today's topic will basically be a lot of rambling- no real specific topic.. To keep a tad bit of organization, I will number my riggity-rants....

Sidenote: Yes, I was asked to do a blog on my random rambling.. People want to try to figure out my thought process.. I suppose.. tee-hee-hee..

1- BET's 'The Game' Season 5 premiere started off with loads of driggy-drama.. IJS.. The best part of the episode was him punching Trey Wiggs, taking the present and leaving ol' boy comatose in the driveway.. Again, that's just IMO..

2- I don't know about you, but Pretty Little Liars is THAT DEAL.. All jokes aside.. The show can do NO wrong in my eyes.. S/O to ABC Family..

3- I really can not wait for The Secret Life of the American Teenager to come back on TV.. Yay March!

4- I'm really homesick for Detroit :-(

5- Downtown Nashville has NO WHERE to park

6- I think I have a type for the type of guy I like, but I have a different type for the guy I actually date.. Weird..

7- I will be 26 on February 22, 2011, which means in 2015, I will be 30.. Maybe I won't be man-less then too lol

8- I really love Anita Baker's voice... It's like a warm red velvet cake that is miggity-moist

9- I do not drink pop, unless I am sick, then it is some ginger ale, which I love.. Not Vernor's, but Canada Dry

10- Leggings were like the coolest and most comfy thing ever invented, next to skinny jeans..

11-Miracle Whip is the BombDotCom

12- I love myself, but I can always do a better job of loving myself more.

13- To gain a true friend, you must be a true friend first.

14- Footrubs are the way to my heart.. And if you add a sandwich and a flavored tea, I may propose marriage lol

15- Reality TV is THEE most funniest thing I have been able to indulge in in quite some time.... That dayum Chrissy and Yandy (i.e. Love & Hip-Hop- Vh1)

16- From what I hear, Nashville will have its' very first snowfall since I have been a resident.. a whole half of an inch and people are going B-A-N-A-N-A-S! lol

Ok, I think I just emptied my brain....

Until next time, Too-Da-Loo!

The next topic (by request, of course) will be Interracial Relationships.... Let's ALLL cross our fingers, toes and eyes to see if my bestest male buddy will collaborate with me on this topic....

No comments:

Post a Comment