January 5, 2012

Income Tax Refund Ballers....

Good Morning All!

S/O to my new follower, Tie!!

ALSO, A BIG HAPPY FOUNDER'S DAY TO THE MEN OF KAPPA ALPHA PSI FRATERNITY, INCORPORATED!!!!! SKEE-YO NUPES!

S/O to us getting another 40 views from last night ... Hip Hip Hooray Haters! lol

Now, that my shoutouts are done, I got a topic suggestion last night, but I debated did I want to write about it.. However, I chose to weigh in and give my "Oh Eight" cents on this topic which is Income Tax Refund Ballers... Whoop-Whoop to all of y'all - I am not hating!!

Anyhow, let me break this down for my people who aren't hip or down to the lingo of "INCOME TAX REFUND CHECK BALLERATION"

Plainly put, the government gives you money back when you file saying that you paid too much in taxes based on your income, family size, claimed dependents, etc.. from the previous year.. They either send you a check or do an EFT (electronic funds transfer) directly to your bank account. Now, that you are caught up, I want to give a few DOs and DON'Ts for your balleration season..

Now pay very, very close attention....

Dos

1- Please DO invest some of that money. Even if it is a small amount. Whether you increase your % going into your 401K for a while, put the extra cash into a small CD or even getting an interest bearing savings account, they are allll good options instead of blowing that cash on his and her matching Jordans and coordinating "get-ups"

2- Please DO tithe. I'm just saying, this really does not need an explanation. God blessed you! Like Spike Lee says, "Do the right thing!"

3- Please DO give a portion to others that are LESS fortunate than you. Whether it be someone you know or not, it is ALWAYS a blessing to give back to others. Plus, who doesn't like that warm and fuzzy feeling?

4- Please DO volunteer. Some of you will NOT give any of that luchini away, so why not volunteer and DONATE some time to those that are less fortunate.. Again, those warm and fuzzies are FREE!

5- Please DO remember that your child(ren) are watching you. Be a good example for them and also a good steward of your money.... Even if you do NOTHING else, please DO this!

DON'Ts

1- Please DON'T take ANY sort of FB/Twitter/MySpace pic (or any pic POINT BLANK PERIOD) with your money thrown all over the place on your bed with the caption *insert Lil Wayne nasal alien druggie voice* "BALL 'TIL I FALL I DUN DID IT FO' MY DAWGS!" Please. Don't. Not. Ever. Thanks, Management!

2- Please DON'T lose your job/regular income by losing your darn-tooting mind. i.e. Calling in to work, no call/no shows, etc.. Let's be smart people.... Or at least for some of you, let's pretend to be smart with our actions.

3- Please DON'T forget that rims, daytons, "them thangs" or sounds, "bumps", etc are not MADE FOR and suited to be propped up and installed in EVERY car model. Just don't. Just stop. Please. I beg of thee.

4- Please DON'T claim other people's child(ren) or sell your child(ren). GOSH! This is soooo tacky and ILLEGAL, by the way. Now, if you really are the primary caregiver, my hats off to you, but if you are looking for a hefty pay day for somebody else's "chi'ren", shame on you and your HotGhettoMess.com-isms.

5- Please DON'T buy EVERY piece of expensive REMY, Indian Hair, Black Diamond, and all of those other expensive brands of weaves that celebrities wear.... Gosh, I hate seeing Income Tax Refund Weaves... Your hair can not be short enough to roll with Uncle Ben's rice and then overnight, you have Beyonce tresses with your Body Magic on and green eyes smh lol I cant.. I just cant. I wont. Ever.

Now, that you have these OH SO IMPORTANT DOs and DON'Ts, please take heed! Pass along to others, even if this does not apply to you...

I, for one, do not have kids and I don't any kind of refund... worth balling out of control for.. IJS..


WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!

But, until next time, CIAO BABIES!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment